Monday, December 6, 2010

Ho, ho ho!

Our "Nature's Bounty" tree adorned with vintage Radko
fruit, vegetable and nut ornaments, and glass icicles.























It's finally beginning to look like Christmas in our household. It was a busy weekend. On Saturday, Tim and I went out to buy a Frasier fir tree and had brunch at a new local diner-type place. After that, I was off to a Saturday pottery class, "Slips and Engobes." Then Barb and I snuck out of class a little early to go over to Kelly Savino's Holiday Pottery Sale. That evening Tim and I went over to the mall for a little gift shopping and dinner. When we returned, I then spent five hours getting the tree decorated. I was finally done at 3 a.m.

My nature-themed wreath
On Sunday, a few friends and myself took a holiday wreath class with Vicki Gallagher, the horticulturist at the 577. A fun afternoon and I believe we all went home pleased with our little projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment or need to contact me for any reason, you may do so by leaving a message here: