Friday, January 28, 2011

Love my shelves!

Christopher finished my shelves in record time and I'm thrilled with the way they transform the dining room. More floor space to walk around without the buffet and the wall I never knew how to fill can now hold more than I imagined. Prudent editing will be the key to a good display so I am slowly filling the shelves.

Classes began again at the art museum and I plunged right back into the porcelain clay. It was good to see the same classmates have returned. When I have my own studio space, I will miss the camaraderie here and at 577. I think of that while I ponder on which wheel to buy. I've narrowed it down to 2 brands—Brent or Shimpo. Hmm. Meanwhile, Tiffany and John have been busy building the Manabigama wood kiln at my
future digs.

Never thought the east coast would get more snow than here. My mom says they got 19 inches the other night and I heard more is on the way. Yuk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment or need to contact me for any reason, you may do so by leaving a message here: