Friday, November 19, 2010

Girls Night Out

New work: Bunny Hop


















After this past week of trying to get some new prints finished and framed for the GNO yesterday and the Holiday Open House at Angelwood Gallery this weekend, my diligence paid off. Yesterday Nicki, a pottery/ vet friend, purchased the print I made after she had provided an inspiration photo of a Great Dane. It's so nice that I receive the support from many of my pottery pals. I had hoped to get two other images finished, however the ink was too slow in drying.

It was a fun night where I got to hang out with Linda S, Bonnie, Barb B, Julie B and Nadia all in one fun spot. The gallery also looked great with lots of nice stuff. We all left with something for ourselves and a few gifts. Linda and I also had a pleasant dinner beforehand at Smedlap Smithy's in Waterville. It seems she's found the perfect flexible job to keep her hands in things.

Now I'm getting ready for the Studio Pottery Sale at the Museum next week on "Black Friday" and Saturday. My dining table is currently covered with pots that I hope will sell. Otherwise, everyone knows what they will be getting for Christmas.

1 comment:

If you have a comment or need to contact me for any reason, you may do so by leaving a message here: